24 AUGUST 2023 | 3:30 – 4:30 P.M. IST
Attend this virtual event safely from home through your phone, laptop or desktop browser.
This webinar looks at the relevant components needed for a fully functional solar panel system comprises a photovoltaic (PV), and helps you choose the best products and technologies for every stage.
The presentation is organised into three major areas: solar inverter systems, PV storage/PV batteries, and solar junction boxes.
Bonus: By attending this webinar and participating by asking a question during the live session, you will have the opportunity to be selected to receive an Amazon voucher for INR 1000!
By attending this webinar, you will be able to learn about the following.
1. Solar Inverter Systems
• Inverter description, typical inverter classifications, and a sample inverter circuit highlighting key components
• MOSFETs and diodes, including Gen 5 and super junction products
• The role of IGBT and MOSFET driver optocouplers, and the advantages of integrated micro inverters over string inverters
• RFI, DC-Link and snubber capacitors, MELF resistors – and NTC-lug mount temperature sensors
2. PV Battery – ESS System
• Bidirectional Gen 5 and superjunction MOSFETs for charging and discharging
• IGBT/MOSFET driver optocouplers
• Power Metal Strip® WSB very low-value large shunt resistors
• PTC inrush current limiter/energy load-dump thermistors
• Industrial-grade safety capacitors
3. Solar Junction Box
• Bypass and blocking diodes for mono and polycrystalline PV cell panels
• Power Metal Strip WSL very low-value shunt resistors
GP Siow is part of the Business Development Team for demand creation in ASEAN / India. He has many years of experience supporting design customers, especially customers dealing with power-related applications.