The Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit is the latest addition to the Kria portfolio of adaptive system-on-modules (SOMs) and developer kits. Just as Kria SOMs, starter kits, and the connected app store have enabled thousands of AI and embedded software developers adopt adaptive computing for the first time in the past year without needing traditional FPGA tool flows, the KR260 enables roboticists and industrial developers with a familiar ROS 2-centric experience. Along the way, the KR260 spotlights the benefits of hardware acceleration for key vision, communications, and control functions across factories, farms, hospitals, and warehouse applications.
This webinar will cover:
- Key technologies driving the future of robotics
- Overview of the KR260 starter kit hardware
- Ubuntu 22.04-ready apps available for out-of-the-box robotic system creation
- How KRS makes ROS 2 (Humble edition) development simple and productive
- Benchmarking against popular robotic development platforms
- Capabilities for additional industrial connectivity like SLVS-EC, 10 GigE Vision, and Time Sensitive Networking
A robot is a system of systems with diverse sensors and embedded processing nodes focused on core capabilities such as motion, navigation, perception, machine vision, communication and control — alongside more unique and application-specific requirements. With the new Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and the Kria Robotics Stack (KRS), users can easily build a complete robotics system using a ROS 2-based environment with low-latency, deterministic communication connecting production-ready Kria SOM to Kria SOM. In the process, creating an adaptive system that can readily implement evolving and diverse algorithms as well as scale across multiple projects.
With new Kria SOM-based hardware and new apps, learn how to build production-ready, high-performance and adaptive vision-guided, AI-enabled, 5G wireless robotic and other industrial systems more easily than ever before by attending this webinar.