CUSTOMERS FROM ACROSS INDIA, AND PERHAPS THE GLOBE
- A typical trade expo sees 50% visitors from that city, additional 15% from that state or neighbouring state, another 15% from that region, and balance 20% from other parts of India and the globe
- However, an online-only expo does not need visitors to travel to any venue. They can be sitting at their homes or offices–and still be able to visit the show and interact with exhibitors.
- The same logic extends to exhibitors and audiences from across the globe.
- NUTSHELL: You can expect to engage with an entirely new set of audiences.
FACE TO FACE INTERACTIONS DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING?
In a scenario where it’s become challenging to have face-to-face interactions with one’s neighbours–how will an ‘Online Only’ Expo enable face-to-face interactions?
We came up with a simple solution. We are using publicly available FREE video-conferencing platforms like Google Meet (Most Recommended), Skype, We Chat, etc to enable exhibitors and audiences to interact with each other.
2 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR BOOTH BEFORE OTHERS
- Plus, the earlier you book, the earlier will your Exhibit be displayed in our Popular Exhibits of the Halls
- The sooner you register, more the time you’ll have to try out the platform and perfect your booth and exhibits
WHY IS THE PRICE SO LOW?
A traditional booth at a B2B expo starts at about Rs 1 Lakhs (US$ 1500 approximately). So, why have the Online Only booths been priced at roughly one-tenth the price–despite involving investments in state-of-the-art technology platforms?
There are multiple answers to this question:
- We realise that the need of the hour is to resurrect the industry and the businesses that form the industry
- Therefore, “Low Risk, High Gain” make perfect business sense right now
- Plus, despite the investments in technology–the physical cost of executing the event is much lower than a traditional event
- Since an Online Only Expo is truly scalable–we are targeting Volumes than Margins, by keeping the price low
DO IT YOURSELF IN 1 TO 2 HOURS
- EFY’s Online Only Expo is a true ‘online’-centric Do It Yourself platform
- In other words, just like popular platforms like Google Adwords, etc–you can set up your account, make the payment and go LIVE within an hour or maximum two
- You do NOT need help of anyone from our team or any agency
- Most of the details needed here would already be there on your website or a digital brochure
- You can also submit whatever details you have, see how your booth and exhibits look, and then add additional details whenever you get your hands on them
- You can even make changes and fine tune your Booth and Exhibits during the show
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING
Typically, there are two types of firms: the Aggressive and the Passive. We believe an Online Only Expo will be a great investment for firms who despite all odds, want to fight, want to interact with as many customers as possible, build as strong a sales-funnel as possible, get their sales people engaged in interacting and guiding customers and prospects.
However, we also understand that there will be firms who may not have the resources at this point of time–to be aggressive. They might choose to be passive, cut costs, and try and survive till the tide changes. Such firms may not be able to encash the opportunities presented by platforms like an Online Only Expo. They may look at a future edition of our events to go aggressive.
PASSIVE OR AGGRESSIVE?
Critical questions for business leaders to ask themselves…
Q. Do you expect that their orders to your firm will reduce because of decline in their own businesses?
Q. Would you want to go into cost cutting mode to handle drop in revenue or would you want to reach out to new customers?
Q. Do you think your competitors would be hit too–by this crisis?
Q. Do you think because of supply-chain delays–a lot of customers would be seeking new suppliers who are aggressively reaching out to them, and planning for the future?
Q. What is the potential loss of revenues that you may face–if you and your team don’t overturn the tide?
Q. Is there an opportunity right now for the more ‘aggressive’ firms to win over the customers of ‘passive’ ones?
Q. Would you like your team to connect with customers seeking suppliers?
Q. Do you have a strategy to enable your sales team to reach out to such customers?
Q. Is it easy for your sales team to connect with new customers in current ‘lockdown’ type of situations?
Q. Would it be a better utilisation of your sales team’s time and talent to get them to engage with customers and prospects?
Q. Would a platform that enables your sales team to connect with customers who are seeking suppliers like you–make business sense?
Q. What would you give if someone granted you a wish that your team could have face-to-face interactions with customers and prospects even during these times?