TWC: POST SHOW ANALYTICS
Who visits Tech World Congress (aka India Technology Week)? What are their profiles? Which cities or countries do they visit from? What do they think about the platform?
Since Tech World Congress is a digital platform, we could do a very high degree of analysis of our visitor database and their behavioural patterns. Plus, thanks to some surveys that we conducted we managed to receive direct feedback too.
Here are Important Statistics that emerged from last few editions:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What are the ‘at-a-glance statistics’ of TWC’s last edition?
- What is the Profile of TWC’s Audience?
- What is the Geographic Profile of TWC’s Audience?
- Does TWC attract audiences from countries other than India too? If yes, from where?
- Which aspects of Tech, do the audience seek?
- How does the audience rate the concept of an ‘Online Only Event’?
- What types of Purchase-decision-makers attend TWC?
- What are the types of products they repeatedly purchase?
- What’s their current strategy for supply-chain-management and vendor development?
- Does TWC attract audiences from large enterprise and government organisations too?
Plus, explanation of Audience Job Profile
|AT-A-GLANCE STATS OF LAST EDITION|
|Total Unique Visitors:||4,200- plus|
|% Visitors Who Returned:||42.3%|
|Average Visits per e-Booth:||110-plus|
|% Visitors Outside India:||22.6%|
|Industry Experts as Speakers:||40-plus|
|Delegates for Conferences:||950-plus|
|% of Delegates Attending Expo:||71.3%|
*EXPLANATION OF AUDIENCE PROFILES
CREATORS OF TECH
Those who do R&D, design, develop new tech solutions. From junior design engineer to Software Project Manager to the CTO–anyone who’s involved in development is a CREATOR for us.
MANUFACTURERS OF TECH
DEPLOYERS OF TECH
PROFITEERS OF TECH
ENTREPRENEURS OF TECH
AUDIENCE PROFILE: JOB PROFILE
What was the broad profile of the visitors?
Creators of Tech: 53%
Manufacturers of Tech: 14%
Deployers of Tech: 10%
Profiteers of Tech: 8%
Entrepreneurs of Tech: 10%
NOTE: The primary focus of the last edition was on Creators and Entrepreneurs. As the show expands, promotions to other segments will increase–and visitors from the other segments will increase.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: CREATORS OF TECH
What’re the types of Creators who visited TWC?
Electronics Design & R&D: 40.2%
IoT Solution Development: 38.8%
Software Development: 8.7%
Miscellaneous (R&D, Academica, DIYers, etc): 11%
AUDIENCE PROFILE: MANUFACTURERS OF TECH
What’re the type of Manufacturers who visited TWC?
Involved in Electronics Manufacturing: 61%
Involved in purchase & supply-chain mgmt: 23%
Involved in both: 11%
AUDIENCE PROFILE: DEPLOYERS OF TECH
Head IT/Tech Department: 41%
Sr Manager/Engineers: 28%
Jr Engineers/Technicians: 22%
AUDIENCE PROFILE: PROFITEERS OF TECH
Production & Manufacturing: 41%
Logistics & Supply-chain: 25%
Retail (Online & Offline): 18%
Sales & Marketing: 9%
Facilities & Administration: 6%
Finance & Accounts: 1%
AUDIENCE PROFILE: ENTREPRENEURS OF TECH
Interested in New Partnerships: 72%
Interested in Inventory Clearance Sale: 46%
Interested in Used Equipment: 27%
Interested in Outsourced Manufacturing: 17%
Interested in Outsourced R&D: 29%
International Vs India
Global Audience Distribution
South East Asia: 31%
South Asia: 12%
Rest of Asia: 4%
North America: 22%
South America: 1%
Africa & Middle East: 13%
India’s State-wise distribution
Andhra Pradesh 3.33%
Arunachal Pradesh 0.02%
Dadra and Nagar Haveli 0.10%
Daman and Diu 0.08%
Himachal Pradesh 0.12%
Jammu & Kashmir 0.15%
Madhya Pradesh 1.11%
Tamil Nadu 11.57%
Uttar Pradesh 2.76%
West Bengal 1.80%
Which topic is closest to your heart?
- Software Development
- IT Infrastructure
- Business Management &
Did you visit any of the earlier editions of Tech World Congress?
How do you like the concept of an Online Only Event?
- It’s really an interesting option
- It’s decent but a long way to go
- It’s no where near the real thing
SURVEY: PURCHASE MANAGERS
What describes your ROLE the best?
- I make the decisions related to purchase
- I collect all info and then me and my boss takes purchase-related decisions
- I am part of the team that takes purchase decisions
- I influence the decisions– guide the boss or team taking
Since how long have you been in a Purchase-related role?
- Less than 2 years
- 2 years to 5 years
- 5 years to 10 years
- More than 10 years